This year the Tube & Wire will take place in Düsseldorf, Germany from 30th of March to 3rd of April 2020. We, as a Dutch developer and manufacturer of high-quality pipe processing lines around the cutting process and providing the associated services, are once again exhibitor at the world-leading trade fair for the pipe industry. You will find us during the Tube in hall 6, stand E21.
At this exhibition we demonstrate a turn-key solution for the manufacturing of square/rectangular tubular products for car seats.
The production line includes the operations of multiple cutting, deburring, blowing out, length measurement and automatic stacking. Specialities of this line:
- Processing of rectangular profiles with a length and width difference of 5 mm, from a length of 120 mm.
- Multiple proportional cutting
- Use of barcode scanner based on which this machine automatically adjusts to the correct product program.
- Automatic length check of the input material.
- Ability to log production data.
- Software for process (CpK) analysis for critical product dimensions.
Are you also curious about these solutions and our latest developments? You will find our team of specialists during the Tube in Hall 6, stand E21.